Ok I’m a quote person. Here’s where I post my quotes cauz I think they’re cool. deal with it.

These are movie quotes, book quotes, etc.

You’re kill’in me Smalls!
-Ham – The Sandlot <3

( I just had 2 put it in here. It wouldn’t be right if I didn’t! )+

To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Peter Pan <3

Man, this is baseball. You gotta stop thinking. Just have fun
-Benny ( The Sandlot <3)

Benny: You got a fire place?   

Smalls: Yeah, why?

Benny:  throw that hat in there.
-benny & smalls ( the Sandlot <3)

Mr. Myrtle: George signed this?
Scottie: George Herman Ruth? Yeah.
Mr. Myrtle: I take it back. You’re not in trouble. You’re dead where you stand.
-Mr. Myrtle, Scottie     ( The Sandlot <3. James Earl Jones is AWESOME!!!!!! )

Squints: It’s about time Benny, my clothes are goin’ outa style.  ( the Sandlot <3)

Ham Porter: PLAY BALL! Hurry up, batter. This better be a short game, I gotta get home for lunch ( the Sandlot)

Smalls: Oh yeah, the Great Bambino. Of course! I thought you said the Great Bambi.
Ham Porter: That wimpy deer?
Smalls: Yeah, I guess. Sorry.
( the Sandlot)

Ham Porter: “Is that your sister out there in left field, naked? She’s naked?”
Phillips: [swings and misses again] “SHUT UP PORTER!’
Ham Porter: “Hey, hey, hey, I’m just trying to start a friendly conversation, come on.”
Ham Porter: [two seconds later] “Think she’ll go out with me?”  ( the Sandlot. lol)

“Never let the fear of striking out keep you from coming up to bat” – Babe Ruth

“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth

“Watch my dust.” – Babe Ruth

“Baseball changes through the years. It gets milder.” – Babe Ruth

“Some twenty years ago, I stopped talking about the Babe for the simple reason that I realized that those who had never seen him didn’t believe me.”
– Tommy Holmes, sportswriter

“Every big leaguer and his wife should teach their children to pray, “God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, and God bless Babe Ruth.”
– Waite Hoyt

“I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret…” Ron Weasley Harry Potter 4 ( the Goblet of Fire)

“I’ll make Goyle do lines, he hates writing,” said Ron happily. He lowered his voice to Goyle’s low grunt, mimed writing in midair. “I…must…not…look…like…a…baboon’s…backside.”    Ron Weasley

“If you’re not in Gryffindor we’ll disinherit you, but no pressure.”  Ron Weasley, Harry Potter 7

“Twitchy little ferret, aren’t you, Malfoy?” Hermione Granger

“George,” said Fred, “I think we’ve outgrown a full-time education.”
“Yeah, I’ve been feeling that way myself,” said George lightly.
“Time to test our talents in the real world, d’you reckon?” asked Fred.
“Definitely,” said George.
And before Umbridge could say a word, they raised their wants and said together, “Accio Brooms!
Harry heard a loud crash somewhere in the distance. Looking to his left he ducked just in time — Fred and George’s broomsticks, one still trailing the heavy chain and iron peg with which Umbridge had fastened them to the wall, were hurtling along the corridor toward their owners. They turned left, streaked down the stairs, and stopped sharply in front of the twins, the chain clattering loudly on the flagged stone floor.
“We won’t be seeing you,” Fred told Professor Umbridge, swinging his leg over his broomstick.
“Yeah, don’t bother to keep in touch,” said George, mounting his own.
Fred looked around at the assembled students and at the silent, watchful crowd.
“If anybody fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three Diagon Alley — Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes,” he said in a loud voice. “Our new premises!”
“Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they’re going to use our products to get rid of this old bat,” said George, pointing at Professor Umbridge.
“STOP THEM!” shrieked Umbridge, but it was too late. As the Inquisitorial Squad closed in, Fred and George kicked off from the floor, shooting fifteen feet into the air, the iron peg swinging dangerously below. Fred looked across the hall at the poltergeist bobbing on his level above the crowd.
“Give her hell from us, Peeves.”
And Peeves, whom Harry had never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset.

Fred and George Weasley > the two hottest fictional twins ever!!!!< ( Harry Potter 5)

“Give her hell from us, Peeves.”

“That’s not what he said,” said Fred Weasley.
“Would you like us to clean out your ears for you?” inquired George, pulling a long and lethal-looking metal instrument from inside one of the Zonko’s bags.
“Or any part of your body, really, we’re not fussy where we stick this,” said Fred

“–but you get these massive pus-filled boils too,” said George, “and we haven’t worked out how to get rid of them yet.”
“I can’t see any boils,” said Ron, staring at the twins.
“No, well, you wouldn’t,” said Fred, “they’re not in a place we generally display to the public –”
“– but they make sitting on a broom a right pain in the –”

“Harry!” said Fred, elbowing Percy out of the way and bowing deeply. “Simply splendid to see you, old boy–”
“Marvelous,” said George, pushing Fred aside and seizing Harry’s hand in turn. “Absolutely spiffing.”
Percy scowled.
“That’s enough, now,” said Mrs. Weasley.
“Mum!” said Fred as though he’d only just spotted her and seizing her hand too. “How really corking to see you–”

“So top grade’s O for ‘Outstanding,’” she [Hermione] was saying, “and then there’s A-”
“No, E,” George corrected her, “E for ‘Exceeds Expectations.’ And I’ve always thought Fred and I should’ve got E in everything, because we exceeded expectations just by turning up for the exams.”

Well, I certainly don’t,” said Percy sanctimoniously. “I shudder to think what the state of my in-tray would be if I was away from work for five days.”
“Yeah, someone might slip dragon dung in it again, eh, Perce?” said Fred.
“That was a sample of fertilizer from Norway!” said Percy, going very red in the face. “It was nothing personal!”
“It was,” Fred whispered to Harry as they got up from the table. “We sent it.”

“This isn’t how we imagined handing over our present,” said George grimly, putting down a large wrapped gift on Ron’s bedside cabinet and sitting beside Ginny.
“Yeah, when we pictured the scene, he was conscious,” said Fred.

“By all means continue destroying my possessions. I daresay I have too many.”   – Albus Dumbledore ( I swear everyone should bow their heads in respect to this man. even though he’s made up . . . )

“To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”  Albus Dumbledore

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”  – Albus Dumbledore

“Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them.”  – Albus Dumbledore

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” – Albus Dumbledore

“Ah, music,” he said, wiping his eyes. “A magic far beyond all we do here! – Albus Dumbledore

“Harry, Cedric, I suggest you both go up to bed,” said Dumbledore, smiling at both of them. “I am sure Gryffindor and Hufflepuff are waiting to celebrate with you, and it would be a shame to deprive them of this excellent excuse to make a great deal of mess and noise.”

“I see a light in the kitchen. Let us not deprive Molly any longer of the chance to deplore how thin you are.” -  Albus Dumbledore

“Time is making fools of us again.” Albus Dumbledore

“Well, it’s just that you seem to be labouring under the delusion that I am going to – what is the phrase? – come quietly. I am afraid I am not going to come quitely at all, Cornelius.” – Albus Dumbledore  Harry Potter 5

“There are all kinds of courage. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” – ALbus Dumbledore

“What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally the whole school knows.” Albus Dumbledore   Harry Potter 1

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”  Albus Dumbledore

“Tell me one last thing,” said Harry. “Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?”
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”  Albus Dumbledore  Harry Potter 7

Joshua: Praise God I found You.

Moses: Joshua? I thought you dead.

Joshua: In the copper mines of Sinai, the living are dead.

Moses: Sephora, bring water. How did you find me?

Joshua: A merchant buying copper saw you in the tent of Jethro.

Moses: Here you too will find peace, Joshua.

Joshua: Peace? How can you find peace or want it, when Ramses builds cities mortared with the blood of our people?

The Ten Commandments

Nefretiri: Do not exhaust yourself, Great One.
Sethi: [on his deathbed] You are the only thing I regret leaving. You have been my joy.
Nefretiri: And you my only love.
Sethi: Now you’re cheating. There was another. I know. I loved him, too. With my last breath, I’ll break my own law and speak the name of… Moses. Moses.

The Ten Commandments

Willie: Is he nuts?
Short Round: He no nuts, he’s crazy!

Indianna Jones and the Temple of Doom

Forrest Gump: My momma always said, “Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”

Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
[Jenny turns and looks at him]
Forrest Gump: I’d make a good husband, Jenny.
Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
Forrest Gump: …But you won’t marry me.
Jenny Curran: [sadly] … You don’t wanna marry me.
Forrest Gump: Why don’t you love me, Jenny?
[Jenny says nothing]
Forrest Gump: I’m not a smart man… but I know what love is.

Drill Sergeant: Gump! What’s your sole purpose in this army?
Forrest Gump: To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!
Drill Sergeant: God damn it, Gump! You’re a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump. Listen up, people…
Forrest Gump: [narrates] Now for some reason I fit in the army like one of them round pegs. It’s not really hard. You just make your bed real neat and remember to stand up straight and always answer every question with “Yes, drill sergeant.”
Drill Sergeant: …Is that clear?
Forrest Gump: Yes, drill sergeant!

Waldo: Girl’s have no sense of direction.

Darla: You know, you’re starting to get on my nerves!

The Little Rascals

Ned Gold: What are you eating?
Mike O’Donnell: I don’t even know. I’m just hungry [squirts cheese in his mouth] all the time.
17 Again with Zac Efron

When you’re young everything feels like the end of the world. But it’s not, It’s just the beginning.
Mike O’Donnel 17 Again

“Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens.”

Aslan – The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

Lucy Pevensie: It’s so still.
Trumpkin: They’re trees. What do you expect?
Lucy Pevensie: They used to dance.

Lucy- Prince Caspian

Along the way you bump into people who make a dent on your life.  Some people get struck by lightning.  Some are born to sit by a river. Some have an ear for music. Some are artist. Some swim the English Channel. Some know buttons. Some knoe Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people can dance.

Benjamin Button – The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

“It’s a funny thing comin’ back home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You’ll realize what’s changed is you.”

Benjamin Button – The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Fish are Friends NOT Food

Bruce the Great White Shark- Finfing Nemo :D

Dory:  Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do?
Marlin: No I don’t wanna know. 
Dory:   [singing] Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim. 
Marlin:  Dory, no singing. 
Dory:  [continuing] Ha, ha, ha, ha, ho. I love to swim. When you want to swim you want to swim.

You can’t lose something you never had

Kate Hudson as Andie in How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days